Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing Better

So I needed a little pick-me-up, so I decided go to buy all 6 nail polishes from Sally Hansen's Salon Mode Collection (Canadian exclusive apparently). Yup. The cashier must've thought that I was Cah-Razy.

From left to right: Fashion Forward, Purple Heart, American Beauty, Valentino, Burnt Sienna and Project Runway

Pretty pretties! None of these are cremes, so we'll see how I feel about them on my nails.... The colors are really nice. I'm really looking forward to trying on Project Runway. There's some glitter in there that you can't really see from the picture but it looks cool. Fashion Forward, also, has some blue and red microglitter in there. Very interesting.


I also did a new mani for Thursday, Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. SOOO PRETTY! But I took it off because there were some shrinkage. Probably because of the top coat. I didn't like it, because it looked like tip wear. But I'm sure it'll be back on the nails soon! Pics will come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment