Friday, July 23, 2010

Illamasqua Muse

Illamasqua Muse = gorgeousness!!

Highly pigmented and smooth formula; glossy finish; only needed 2 coats. I love polishes like these.
And I love them even more when the color is as beautiful as Muse: a deep blue with a hint of green that makes it teal-ish. This one is gorgeous!!


Here's the thing about Illamasqua- we don't have it here in Canada, so when my cousins and I planned on going to NYC, I had to stop buy Sephora. I'm glad we were kind of in a hurry that evening, because I probably would've ended up buying more than just the 2 polishes that I got. Despite the price ($14), the lovely colors interested me very much, and had I stayed a bit longer, I would probably have bought more...
On my wishlist: Baptiste, Jan, Nudge, Wayward and Hectic.

In other news, I ordered a new camera (Canon G11)!! I can take pretty pictures of my nails now!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Muse looks absolutely stunning on you! I love it! I've been meaning to try more Illamasqua polishes too - I've heard such good things about them, but their price points (in the UK at least) are ridiculously expensive..I think they cost more in the UK than in the US, which is strange given they're a UK-based brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so nice. i need this color

    ReplyDelete