Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding!!!

Hey guys!!

The wedding was AMAZING! Everything went smoothly, the bride, groom, bridesmaids (and junior bridesmaids) and groomsmen all looked so good! I am so happy for my cousin!! :) I couldn't contain my joy... as soon as she walked down the aisle, I started to cry.

Anywho, everybody had such a great time! My cousin looked stunning!

All the bridesmaids wore  lavender dresses, so we chose very neutral colors. I totally forgot to take pictures that day, but I swatched the colors quickly last weekend. (I broke a nail at work, so please excuse my ugly-looking index nail).

I chose to wear OPI Have a Tempura Tantrum on my tips
This was 3 coats.

The maid of honor and my sister both chose OPI Miso Happy with this Color
Also 3 coats here.

And now for the bride!!!! We went to Wal-Mart together one day, and I was trying to explain to her to color I thought would be perfect when I saw this one. It was perfect! She loved it!!!

Rimmel French Rose
3 coats
Application was very good. I liked the milky consistency of the polish. The look is very clean,simple and fresh.

I'm glad the wedding is over now! No more stressing!
A few cousins and I are planning to go to NYC/Brooklyn for the weekend! It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment