Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Color Club Ms Socialite

Good Morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend!

I've been a reading-machine lately: a few months ago, I made a list of books that I want/need to read and I've been slowly working on scratching items off of the list. 6 down, 178 more to go!!
I am currently reading Jack Kerouac's The Dharma Bums and will be tackling Jane Austen's Emma next. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep this up with all the school reading I have to do... (fingers crossed!)

Anyways, we have another rainy day here in Montreal. It seems like it's going to be a wet week...

I am wearing Color Club Ms Socialite today, a berry purple creme. The formula was 'ok', but I had a wonky brush, which made application a bit tricky. This was 2 coats.

Alright, gotta go back to my school readings!
Much love

1 comment:

  1. I’m your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete