Sunday, September 5, 2010

H&M Blue my Mind

Hi!

Hope you're all enjoying your labor day weekend! It's schoolwork, schoolwork, and more schoolwork for me! I guess that's what school is, huh? I kind of missed it towards the end of my summer vacations...

It rained a little bit yesterday, the sky was all gray and somber. I decided to pull Blue my Mind out, since it reminds me of nice weather. The color definitely added a little bit of 'punch' to the day.

Now, I'll be honest. The color is a magnificent blue creme. However, I am a little bit hesitant to use this polish again because of the formula. I don't know if most H&M polishes are like this, but Blue my Mind's formula was absolutely horrible (my bottle, at least). It was super thick and goopy and was hard to apply. I am hoping that a bit of thinner will resolve the issue, because I love the color!! Pictured is three coats, no top coat.

I'm going to go try and add thinner to Blue my Mind, so I'll keep you guys updated on the situation ;)

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment