Sunday, June 19, 2011

OPI Sweet Heart



Hi dearest readers!

I know I was supposed to post about OPI Stranger Tides..but I changed my mind d=

My summer class is finally over!! After continuous group work, paper, presentations, and exams, I feel soooo free! Stress-less! This feeling is soo great! Right after my final, I went out and had a nice day with my boyfriend. =)

Therefore, I finally painted my nails with OPI Sweet Heart, a sweet and soft pale pink. These pale colours with a white pigment base are always more difficult to apply. Surprisingly, I did not have much problem with OPI Sweet Heart. This is 2 coats.

The second picture is more accurate in terms of the colour. It is a very light beige pink. My friend at work says it looks a lot like Essie Spaghetti Strap but I find OPI Sweet Heart more opaque.

This friend will be leaving me soon; she found another job that is more in her field of studies =( I am very happy for her, but really sad about it in the same time. We have been working together every Saturday for so long... It is so great to have someone with whom you talk, have fun but never forget to have the job done seriously and properly. I am thinking of getting her a small gift with some nail polishes (so she remembers me heheheh) and some candies, because her eyes shine when she sees candies ; ) hahahha

Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment