Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hmmm.. hello!!

I’ve spent several hours (ok..minutes) now wondering what I should write about for my first ever blog entry. Should I introduce myself? Should I tell you about myself? Should I explain my blog’s name? I guess... first things first right?!

Ok. Here goes:

Well, my name is Xuan-An (aka X-One, Xuani, Tina, T to the I.N.A) and I’m 19 years old. I currently live with my parents in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, which is a small town on the wonderful island of Montreal (that’s in Canada, by the way).

I have an older sister and a little brother whom I adore! I will be going to University this fall (well actually, we’re starting Tuesday) and will be doing a major in Marketing and a minor in Communication. My goal is to work in the music industry. I speak Vietnamese, French and English. (English is my 3rd language so please excuse any mistakes :) )

I love everything cute and cheesy. I love watching reality shows, whether they are good or bad. I loved Passions (and was probably the only one). I like to use “...” as much as I can, even if it doesn’t make sense.

I am a nail polish addict as well as music junkie. I love to discover new sounds and colours and spend way too much time on my laptop looking for new stuff.

I just finished working at DDO’s city hall for a second summer in a row, which means: no more regular income!!!!!!!! I didn’t really have a title, but let’s just say I was “administrative assistant”. Basically, all I would do was spend 8hrs playing Freecell on the computer and sometimes, very rarely, print labels for my boss.

I’ve decided to start a blog because I thought it’ll be cool to share with all of you the things that I’ve discovered!

Those who know me quite well might think that it is very unlike me to start a blog because in real life, I’m quite shy: it takes me time to warm up to people and to open up. So I guess you people are special! (Thanks to my friend Kelly who kept encouraging me to write a blog. Kelly, I love you!)

My blog will have music reviews, nail polish swatches and much more!!! Hope you like it! I will try to update regularly! And don't hesitate to follow! :)

Xuan-An

P.S. Also, my name is pronounced like “Sw-Anne” almost like swan... the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment