Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh hay second entry!

Have you ever been asked: “If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?”? Well I haven’t, but I already have an answer: James Dean.


I totally forgot to explain my blog name!! Haha ok it’s really simple.

Hotness.

I’ve read a lot about him and he seemed like such a troubled, mysterious guy which is what intrigued me most. I have this infatuation (ok perhaps it’s a strong word but I don’t know how else to say it) for James Dean. I have 3 Jimmy Dean posters in my room, 2 books about him and even made myself a James Dean shirt.

Everything he says is so profound it’s just... wow. So anyways... I stumbled upon this J.Dean quote one day and it just stuck with me:

"There is no way to be truly great in this world. We are all impaled on the crook of conditioning. A fish that is in the water has no choice that he is. Genius would have it that we swim in sand. We are fish and we drown."

Love it. So, I had to put it as my name. What do you guys think?!

He has many more awesome quotes, but I think I like this one best. It just says so much, you know?

See ya next time!

X

P.S. I’ve been thinking about having this tattooed on my left side (ribs)... what do you guys think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment