Monday, August 31, 2009

My First NOTD: OPI DS Fantasy

It's Monday! Vacations are over, I'm starting school tomorrow...


To start the week off, I have decided to share with you my Nail of the Day (NOTD)!

As I have told you before, I am a complete nail polish addict. Everyday, I check several polish blogs, follow the Nail board on Make Up Alley (MUA) and think about what color I should wear next.

Well today, I am proud to show you a long-time lemming of mine that I finally was able to get from TransDesign (my fav etailer for everything nail polish): OPI’s DS Fantasy.


It was(is) part of OPI’s Designer Series and is a dark blue holo. Although it is not as holographic as the rest of the collection, it’s still gorgeous! This is two coats, but could easily have been one (amazing!). It went on like so easily, like buttah! You can easily see that this is blue and not black in some lights and blue-ish in others. It’s definitely blue anywhere, anytime, anyday.

Words cannot describe how much I love this polish!

Here it is in the shade:

No comments:

Post a Comment