Monday, February 1, 2010

Sally Hansen Arabian Night

Good morning!!
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!



Today I have for you SH Arabian Night, a beautiful purple polish filled with tiny tiny gold flecks, from Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Spring 2008 collection. Beautiful and easy to remove. I like!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now....I have a little ranting to do... I watched the Grammy last night.. As much as I love Taylor Swift, she absolutely did not deserve the Album of the Year award!!!!! No no no no no no. NO. Her songs are catchy, she writes her own songs, which is remarkable, she had a great year, blahblahblah but girl cannot perform and I thought that it should've gone to Lady Gaga, whose year 2009 was out-of-this-world!!!!!!!!!!!! She was and is the bomb diggity and I'm not even a big fan!! Can't you get it right Recording Academy?!?!?!?!! Also, MGMT should've won Best New Artist even though they're not 'new'.

Oh and Lil Wayne, Eminem and Drake's performance? It would have been amazing if it 85% of the song hadn't been bleeped out! Hahaha Whoever was employed to censor that performance should be fired. Rant over.

On a side note, did anybody see Britney Spears?! Eeehhh...

Fiou.... I should learn not to get so emotionally involved in these award ceremonies, eh? :P

Anybody has any ranting to do, do it here!!! I'm a good listener/reader!

Have a great week!
-X

5 comments:

  1. Pretty color!

    I agree with you on Lady Gaga! And Britney too, what was she thinking!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gildedangel and Michèle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find that color? I want to buy it, but can't find it anywhere :( Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyreia, I got this one in a swap on MakeupAlley :) I heard this one was quite hard to find though so you should definitely check MUA to see if anybody has it up for swap :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this polish but haven't worm it in so long. I definitely have to put it on my to-do list! Do you remember how many coats you used here?

    ReplyDelete