Saturday, January 30, 2010

OPI Mad as a Hatter.. (shoot me...

I didn't really like this one.................)



Maybe it was all the hype that built up a high expectation, but I did not like this one as much as I expected or wanted. After applying it on my nails, I honestly was a bit disappointed.... It is nice, don't get me wrong, but it's nothing amazing-definitely not as amazing as Absolutely Alice. Is anyone with me on this?

Between Absolutely Alice and this one, AA is for sure the better glitter from the collection.

Tomorrow is Grammy's night!! Can't wait to see all the celebs nails!! Hopefully, the bands and people I'm rooting for will win!!! I reaallly want MGMT, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Neil Young to win in their respective categories!

4 comments:

  1. I think that it looks amazing, and I am having such a hard time finding it in my area! Everywhere is totally sold out! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks great on you...
    But I can see your point, sometimes it is over-hyped...
    But still, its looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance, it doesn't seem as spectacular as Absolutely Alice BUT have you seen it in the sun? It is SOOOO sparkly! And it has so many different colors of glitter! I wore 2 coats of this over a silver foil. It was gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't buy this one because everyone bought it before I got to the store, hahaha, but honestly the one I was interested in was Absolutely Alice (which I did buy) and this one didn't grab me in the same way. It is cool, but AA seems much more functional - it can stand on its own or be used with other colors.

    ReplyDelete