Friday, November 26, 2010

"Duo colours"



Another post by me! I guess my friend Xuan-An has been very busy with school lately since the end of semester is approaching. I took a break from my case assignment to show you this simple nail art.

French tip stickers are very useful if you want to get the very straight line between the colours. For "Duo Colours", 2 stickers were necessary for each nail. I started with Nubar Champs-Elysees Pink and proceeded with Nubar Lavender. In my recent manicure, I like to always add a silver glitter top coat on my design, probably because it adds a touch of winter feel~

The cold weather is no doubt one of the biggest enemies to our hands. This week, I bought a manicure/pedicure white tea mask from OPI. I l-o-v-e the fragrance!! A review of the product will come soon!
.
Have a nice week-end!
.
Love,
Miss K

4 comments: