Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge 360

Oh how I wish it was summer again... I miss the sun and the beautiful weather.
The cold has already taken a toll on my cuticles, but I'm doing my best to keep them looking decent.
Hello hand cream, cuticle cream and any kind of moisturizer!

I'm currently wearing Rescue Beauty Lounge 360 on my nails and I just cannot stop looking at them! The color is so interesting. I can definitely say that I do not own anything similar.

The second picture is the closest color representation I could get from my camera, but I am posting the first one so that you can see the subtle shimmer of the polish.

360 is a muted, dusty blue. Ji describes 360 as "a move where the surfer and board spin around on the face of a wave. It also is a gorgeous deep-water aqua blue polish." There is a teal-ish element to this polish that reminds me of the sea. It is truly gorgeous and application is - as with most RBL - flawless.

All right, I'm off to work now. Giveaway announcement tonight!!! :)
Who is excited??


Edit: RBL's international shipping rate is now $18.50 (it used to be around $40). Enjoy!  :)

1 comment: