Saturday, January 16, 2010


"The gratification comes in the doing, not in the results."
-James Dean



It's midnight and I'm here doing my readings for school... I just realized how happy I am studying Art. I recently decided to make a program transfer from Management to Art History and Communication Studies (big change, I know!). Although nothing is official yet, I am very happy to be taking Arts classes this semester and am sure I won't regret my decision.

Anyways, I've learned to live by this quote during my first semester at University. I found out mid-semester that Management was not the way to go for me. I lost motivation and felt like dropping out several times, but I kept on going to class... I understood that it didn't matter whether I got good grades or not... I'm proud of myself for having toughed it out and am happy that I've found a program that excites and motivates me everyday.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good idea to change your course to one that makes you happy. You'll still be studying something to give you a career. I know it's important to do these changes while young. It's easier than when your older and afraid of change. Good luck with your courses.

    ReplyDelete