Friday, January 29, 2010

OPI Lincoln After Dark Suede

Pretty purple suede! I love this, along with the rest of the Suede Collection!

I've finally made up my mind and believe I am a matte fan! I love the colors that I own, and they are so practical! I basically applied this one 10 minutes before going to sleep and it still looked good the next day!

I know this has been asked many times, but I want to know, what do you think about mattes/suedes? Let me know in the comments! :)

Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OPI suedes are so awesome! I'm still on the fence on the OPI mattes but like the one I have from Zoya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis looks so good on you!

    And I love suedes even though I only own two of them, they're really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate matte. So I wouldn't even try suede. It looks great on you but my hatred of matte is so great I am not even going to TRY suede.
    As for practical? You can't put on a basecoat, they show every ridge (I am old), they chip and they are nasty to touch.
    Looks lovely on you but still a huge NO from me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these suedes!

    Jaljen, you actually can wear them with a basecoat, you just have to make sure it's completely dry. You can even throw a matte topcoat on to keep it chip free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!! Reading your comments makes me so happy! :)

    Anonymous, I'm also on the fence on OPI Mattes. Suedes, on the other hand, are gorgeous!

    jaljen, as Legra said, you can use a basecoat, but it has to be completely dry before you apply your polish.

    ReplyDelete