Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blue Comparison

Index and ring fingers: Orly Cashmere Cardigan
Middle and pinkie: China Glaze Secret Periwinkle.

The two are similar, but Cashmere Cardigan is noticeably more on the purple side, and Secret Periwinkle is more blue.

Pinkie: China Glaze Sky High-Top
Ring: OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
Middle: OPI Sea? I Told You!
Index: Zoya Tallulah

The two OPIs look very much alike. Sea? I Told You! is slightly darker than Teal the Cows Come Home, and is more of a true blue than the other, which leans more toward teal (surprise, it says it in the name). The real difference, I think, lies in the shimmer. Sea? I Told You! is filled with medium blue microglitter while Teal the Cows has silver microglitter. You can enlarge the pictures to have a closer look!

2 comments:

  1. I love Cashmere Cardigan. It's such a soft pretty shade. I have the other one too. I don't have the others. I just love comparisons! They're so helpful and save me money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of these, and it makes me happy that no one is really, really a dupe! Great job swatching them!

    ReplyDelete