Saturday, March 13, 2010

Revlon Minted

Revlon has a nice collection for Spring/Summer 2010, that consists of 4 pastel colors. I love pastels for summer!! Neons are great but I find that I don't reach for them that often.
I was able to get one of the 4 colors -would've bought all four but I'm trying to save up for my upcoming trip to the States. Here is Revlon Minted, the one color that caught my attention.

Swoon. Love.

Application was a bit tricky, as it was a bit thick and goopy, but I don't mind it at all. Three coats was required.
I heard it is limited edition, so get it while you still can!

Going to the sugar shack with some friends today!! Can't wait to stuff my face with maple syrup everything! Miam miam!

Have a great weekend, everybody!!

9 comments:

  1. oh nice! I wonder if we will ever get those in canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gildedangel, thank you!!!

    Justine, it is! I got my bottle at Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels for summer too!^_^
    I have to check my local walgreens for this one, looks so pretty!
    Thanks for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this is limited edition I'm gonna cry. I just put it on. Well, I thing ChG has a similar color called groovy green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizz, itis a limited edition :( I really wanted to get myself another bottle. I believe it's similar to Essie Mint Candy Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the application is so fussy! it drove me nuts cause i love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this colour!! It took ages to get a bottle though, I knew it was coming out and went to boots/superdrug everyday after work for a week, but always sold out!! I finally got a bottle and i wear it all the time.

    great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete