Friday, January 7, 2011

MAC Jade Dragon

Hi guys!!

Hope everybody had a good holiday break!

I just wanted to make a quick update before going out for lunch with Miss K :) It's been a while, I've missed blogging about my nails. They do not look their best right now, (I blame work) but it'll have to do for now.

My cousin gave me 4 MAC polishes for Christmas, including this one, Jade Dragon. I've already tried Imperial Power, but didn't have time snap a picture before it got all chipped. Worry not, I'll probably wear it again in a few days ;)

Getting to the goodies...

This is Jade Dragon, a beautiful green shimmer. It's a tad dark, but visibly green. The shimmer is subtle, but is oh-so nice!! I was also surprised with application. I've had some difficult MAC polishes before, but this one was great. 2 coats.



Edited to add: I will probably update this post with better pictures next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment