Monday, January 31, 2011

OPI What's With the Cattitude?

I'm back!
Who knew school could be so hectic so soon?! It feels like I just started yesterday, yet midterm is next week already! Time flies!

I took a little small from MAC polishes and wore OPI What's With The Cattitude from the Shrek Collection for more than a week (last week), and received lots of compliments! Made me so happy! :)


What's With The Cattitude is a soft blue creme. Cute and beautiful - perfect for spring/summer! I love this color because it is different than the other blues I own- Cattitude is light, pastel blue. Application was easy, 2 coats to achieve bottle color.

(Please ignore my dried cuticles... winter weather has taken a toll on them. Even hand and cuticle cream can't help it.)

Next swatch post: MAC Soirée!

No comments:

Post a Comment