Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll be back Friday!!!

Hi!!

Finally done with my finals!!! Well.. almost. I have one more on the 29th but between now and then, I'm free!! I've finally purchased a nail polish for my cousin, I'll show her tomorrow and we'll see if she likes it! (I got Zoya Miley). Also, there's going to be a parade for the Canadian olympic athletes in downtown Montreal on Friday, so I cannot wait for that! :)

I haven't been taking pictures of my nails these last few days, but you're not missing out on much... I've been neglecting my cuticles a wee bit and I haven't changed my mani in more than a week, so its started to chip. Needless to say, I won't take a picture now.

Since I have nothing more to show you today, I will leave you with my new jam!! I've been listening to this song all week long. Helps me not fall asleep :)


Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment