Monday, April 26, 2010

Sally Hansen Gray by Gray

Hello!

Last week, I stopped by the drugstore near my school for a little pick-me-up after my Communications exam. I didn't plan on buying anything, just wanted to check what new stuff they had. As I passed my the Sally Hansen stand, I couldn't help but pick a few bottles up. They look soo nice! I only picked up a bottle though, because the brush looked weird to me and I wanted to try it out first before indulging myself :). 

I chose Gray by Gray, a creamy grayed blue. The formula was great and application super easy, so I only needed 2 coats for opacity.

 

Here's the brush. It's a flat wide brush, a bit rounded at the tip that I had to get used to it, but I actually really like it!

Definitely will be picking up a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment