Saturday, April 24, 2010

Revlon Peach Nectar

Hello there!

I'm here in my room, sorting through the pictures I took at the Olympic Athletes' parade yesterday. It was so much fun! It always warms my heart when I see everybody come together and show their pride like yesterday. I went alone, since my friends had exams and my sister had to work at school (although she did join me a bit in the end), but I had a blast!

One of the reason I went was because I was hoping to meet/see Jasey-Jay Anderson, PGS snowboarder. He is such a great person. Shows great determination and passion for his work, sport and family. Well guess what?! I got his autograph and he looked at me! Lol something to brag about there, huh?! I totally had a fangirl moment.... I also got to see Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue, who are even more adorable in real life. All in all, I had an amazing time! I will post pictures soon! :D

Now onto my nails. I did not think about doing a themed mani until after I had put on my current color, Revlon Peach Nectar.

This one is a sheer peach creme, from the same collection as Revlon Minted. I actually like this one more than I expected! It's a bit like Miley, meaning that it has a bit of a jelly-like look. The formula was a bit sheer, so I used 4 coats. Very cute and summery!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. If I had to go on the description alone I wouldn't like it, sheer peach jelly that took four coats?! But it looks lovely on you...

    ReplyDelete