Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!


Since it's Chinese New Year, I decided to paint a red colour on my nails. I thought Red My Fortune Cookie from OPI's Hong Kong Collection is very appropriate for this day! It is not my first time using Red My Fortune Cookie. I've used it on my french tips, on my friend's nails..but never on my whole nails! Generally speaking, I find red is not my colour so I never wear it on my hands even though it's a classic colour. But wow! this red with a little orange shade doesn't look that bad on me, isn't it? =) It is only last night's application that I realized how good the formula of my mini OPI bottle is!! Impeccable!! This is 2 coats, but even one coat would have been sufficient.

Happy Lunar New Year!!
Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment