Friday, February 11, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream from Katy Perry Collection




Yesterday was such a lovely day!!! I received my valentine's day gift! =) Not only that, the OPI Katy Perry Collection finally came to my home and Teenage Dream is on my nails! As you can see, they are mini bottles which I love! Soo cute!! And I personally prefer cream colours, so a too big bottle might just be a "waste" to me. More importantly, the size makes the set cheaper! hahaha I got mine for about $17 CDN. Here are some pictures I took. This is 2 coats and the colour is slightly darker in real life. I believe 3 coats would be better but since it is a glitter nail polish..I thought of the moment I will be removing it..ahh it will take forever!! Anyway, I still love Teenage Dream for the sparkling and the pink colour suit perfectly its name, what do you think?
.
Now back to reality. It's time to continue reading!
.
Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment