Saturday, October 10, 2009

Orly Matte Couture

As promised a long time ago, I have some swatches!!!! I just remembered I never did swatch MAC and Eyeko though... It'll come.... one day....

So here is Orly's Matte Couture Collection:
Even though the name says "matte", the two that I got more satiny than matte. I believe the 3rd from this collection, Matte Vinyl, is the mattest of the three, and is very similar the $OPI What's a Tire Jack.

This is Blue Suede. Navy blue with a satin finish. This one was a trouble child. I had difficulty with application, hence the bumps on the nails... BUT I still love this. I have to say, I really like this finish.

Purple Velvet is also satin, but more matte than Blue Suede. Does that make sense? There's little shimmer in there, which makes this one so special. Application with this one was very easy.

All in all, these were good. Like all mattes, these dry rather quickly, but not as fast as the other mattes that I have. They still dry completely within 10 minutes (max), though.

These available as of now! Get them from your favorite etailers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment