Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another lovely haul package!

Once again, this week was a great mail week!

Despite that I had to rush to finish business statistics assignment, these lovelies cheered me up! This time, it was a Orly haul from TransDesign!


From left to right: Purple Velvet, Blue Satin, Enchanted Forest, Velvet Rope, Mirror Mirror and Happily Ever After.


Purple Velvet and Blue Satin, from the recently released Matte Couture Collection. The third one from the collection is called Matte Vinyl, but I didn't buy it since I already have $SOPI What's a Tire Jack I didn't think I'd need 2 matte blacks.


My 3 choices from the Once Upon A Time collection. Enchanted forest, Mirror Mirror and Happily Ever After. Can't wait to try Enchanted Forest after having heard all the rave on MUA.

And finally, for Velvet Rope, I just had to take a real close-up shot:

Holy macaroni, I cannot wait to try this on! Gorgeous purple with silver glitter/shimmer!! Being the purple junkie that I am, I am DROOLING!

I also got Poshe fast frying top coat.

Sooo I have my first midterm exam next week and I'm scared. Not only that, but it's an accounting exam. God knows how much I hate accounting. Hopefully, I won't die.

Wish me luck! I'll try to take some "study breaks" to update this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment