Monday, October 5, 2009

Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Sufficit

Continuing with another Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger polish!!

This one is from the Polish Addict, named Orbis Non Sufficit:

I'll get to the polish in a minute, but I just had to say: "DAMN YOU SCHOOL!!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY HANDS!".

Ok done.

I would describe Orbis Non Sufficit as a muted army green creme. It's very pretty and one of the rare greens that I like on my nails. It has a dusty look too, which I love. Pictured above was 2 coats, with Poshe top coat.

As for the other RBLs application was amazing. See that picture? I didn't do any clean-up because it was that easy to apply and control. If only all nail polishes were like that.

Again, these polishes are limited edition and retail for $18/ea USD. For all international gals, I would say get this, but only if you can justify paying $40 for shipping!

Here's another picture in sunlight:

No comments:

Post a Comment