Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

Hi all!

I've recently shown you my Rescue Beauty Lounge haul. Well well I wore Scrangie as soon as I could!


Isn't it beautiful? This is by the fabulous Scrangie with the help of Rescue Beauty Lounge.

I'll let Scrangie describe it: "It's a medium blue-based purple with green iridescence and green microshimmer". Hell yeah.



I love it!!! I will definitely be wearing it a lot!!

The formula was great, as always, although unlike my other RBLs, this one took me 3 coats to be even. It usually only takes me two. I don't know what else to say.. I simply love Rescue Beauty Lounge. I love their packaging, I love their customer service. The only thing that makes me say "ehh..." is the price. $18 US for a bottle! I have to say, that's pretty crazy. My RBLs are by far my most expensive nail polishes. (It used to be a nars, but I swapped it, so it doesn't count). It's pretty amazing that I have 9 RBL polishes, I have to say... that says a lot about my love for them, I guess.

Not only is the price a little steep, the shipping rate is EVEN HIGHER! They charge $40 for all international orders! CAH-RAZEEEE!! It is at times like these that I am grateful for my family in the States.. hehehe joke joke.

Anyways, I cannot wait to try on the other two from this limited edition collex.

No comments:

Post a Comment