Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Konad Post!!

but not the best pictures to show it, unfortunately...

I've had Konad plates for a while now, but haven't used them a lot. I love nail art and love to see it on others but most of the time, I'm too lazy to do it on my own nails. I mostly love patterns that cover my whole nails, so you won't see me with a little flower or hearts here and there very often.
I have a friend who LOVES that so I'll take pictures of her nails next time ;)



It looks muuuch better in real life. It's a little smudged here and there but I was still pretty satisfied with my attempt.

I used Revlon No Shrinking Violet as a base color, and then to do the pattern, Konad plate M60 and Special polish in Gold Brown, I think.

You can get Konad plates from WowsoCool, Konad Nail Art or OC Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment