Sunday, November 1, 2009

MAC: Jin Soon for MAC Nail Trend FW 2009

Hey guys!!

I finally have pictures of Jin Soon for MAC Nail Trend's Cool Reserve, Dance All Night and Beyond Jealous. There are 3 more from this collection, but I did not buy them just because they did not really appeal to me....

Anyways, I'm so sorry it took me so much time. Because of school, I don't have time to swatch so these are pretty much last weeks NOTDs.

Cool Reserve is described as a "dirty grey lavender" and I can't describe it better. 2 coats.


Dance All Night. I had to have this shade ever since I saw it in pictures, I don't know why. It's red, nothing very unique but it's such a pretty brick red and it's got that old, burnt feel to it that I love. This was 2 coats.


Beyond Jealous is a dark green, almost blackish, but you can definitely see the green base. According to my dad, this is the nicest shade I've ever had on, although he thought it was black hahaha. 2 coats.

I'm pretty satisfied with these 3. The only complaint I have about MAC polishes is that they tend to chip very quickly on me. :(. Otherwise, very nice formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment