Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sally Hansen Honeydew

This one is from last week. I picked one up from my untrieds bin and surprise, surprise, it was Honeydew, from the Tracy Reese Spring 2009 collection!!!

I was going to put a top coat until I spotted my Essie Matte about You.

This is Honeydew without top coat (with bad bathroom light):


and here it is with Matte about You:

Beautiful turquoise shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous. I think I'll be grabbing this one a lot, despite the craptastic formula. It was pretty bad..... but at least the color kinda makes up for it :)

I know this one was kinda hard to find-I still have never seen it sold in Montreal. I was lucky enough to get this in a swap :) Gotta love swaps!

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love this shade. I still don't get why they called it honeydew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. :) I wish I could find the really "interesting" SH Salon colors near me, but everyone seems to only bring in the traditional reds, wines, and french tip colors. :( I love greens!

    ReplyDelete