Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lippmann Collection Celebration Set

Finally! I have some pictures of the Lippmann Collection Celebration Set. I'm a big procrastinator, what can I say?!

Funky Chunky:
Sheer black-based polish with little black hexagonal glitter. Now I've heard really bad reviews about this polish, but I saw a picture Vampy Varnish I really liked it, so I thought I'd give it a chance. Turns out, even though it's not the most fun polish to apply, the effect here is pretty cool! Like Ms. Lippmann said, it's something very futuristic. 2 coats
Huh? Pretty cool right? Sorry about the random hair on the nail in the first picture btw.
The key to having a cool look with this one is to not put a top coat on and just let the glitter be: don't try to position them and make it look "good". It'll look good on its own.

Superstar:
Brown based packed glitter polish. I really liked how much glitter was stuffed in this polish. At first, I didn't really like the color on me, but the more I have it on, the more I like it. I don't know if I'll be wearing it a lot though, because removal was a b***h... Very nice, though! See it sparkle in the sun!

Ruby Red Slippers:
This one was the one I was most excited about, and it did NOT disappoint!!! I love this sooo much! It might be one of my favorite nail polish! Black based polish with red normal and hexagonal glitter. It's gorgeous. That's it, that's all. 3 coats
GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment