Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I admit, I am a...

GLEEK!!!!

Oh my god. I have to say, Glee is the best, most adorable, cutest, makes you smile all the time TV show there is right now!!! Gahh Whenever I'm watching Glee, I'm always smiling like an idiot.

It's ridiculous how cute this cast is! I love every single one of the characters!

Puck is ridiculously HOT
Kurt is fierce
Artie is a cutie pie!!
Rachel is such a snob, I love it
Mercedes - oh god, can this girl sing!
Finn is so awkward, you can't help but love him
Quinn is gorgeous
Tina is just adorable
Mr. Schue -hottest teacher I've ever seen
Sue S. is AMAZING!! Cracks me up every time
And the rest of the cast is just as good as the people mentioned here!

The dancing, the singing, the colors.. If I could choose an ideal world to live in, it would be Glee world. Seriously.


picture from fanpop.com


If you haven't watched a Glee episode yet, I strongly urge you to!! Everybody needs a bit of Glee in their lives.... If you don't have time to watch it, go get they're CD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment