Saturday, May 28, 2011

OPI Planks a Lot




Hi everyone!

As promised, this nail post is about another nail lacquer from OPI's collection inspired from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Planks a Lot, a rich purple creme. Nice but you will not fall in love with it. I love Skull & Glossbones's unique light grey that sometimes brings a hint of green-tea-green shade. Although it is not a colour that I would wear often, the colour is evidently very special. On the other hand, OPI Planks a Lot's shade might be easier to wear and match but in the same time it is just another dark pastel purple that enormously resembles to Gosh Wild Lilac. I guess the S&G surprise has raisen my expectation. I thought that it would be a lighter purple so another shade of lilac will be added to my collection of nail polish. And.. did anyone question about how a movie about pirates come up with a lilac colour? hahah

Even though Planks a Lot is somehow an ordinary colour, I must say that application was a total surprise. The perfect formula makes the nail polish amazingly smooth, I would even say that it is one of the best nail polish in terms of application. Thumbs up for this part!

This is it for now!

Love,
Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment