Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amour Rain Glitter

Yesterday, we celebrated my sister's 21st birthday!! Woo hoo! She's getting so old!!!

For the occasion, I wanted something festive, so I chose Amour's Rain Glitter. As the name says, it's glitter; which means A PAIN IN THE A$$ TO REMOVE! Holy moly. I totally did not think about this, especially when I'm out of acetone. Took me a good 30 minutes of heavy "scrubbing" to get it all out.

Advice for the future: I've heard that putting a coat of clear nail polish or top coat in between coats of glitter nail polish makes removal easier.

Anyways, back to Rain Glitter. Clear nail polish filled with multicolor glitter! It's like packed with glitter. Seriously. This was 2 coats:



Everytime I put on glitter nail polish, I swear I will never do it again because getting it off is such a hassle, but they're so pretty! I only have 4 right now, but they're so fun and sparkly!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment