Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Iz loaded.....

Who is loaded, you ask? We'll me! Not only am I loaded with school assignments, but loaded with NAIL POLISHES!!!!

I didn't even think about writing a post today because of the mountain of homework I have to do, but when I came home to this package, I just had to share the good news!!!

As you may or may not know, Rescue Beauty Lounge recently teamed up with 3 beautiful bloggers (The Polish Addict, All Lacquered Up and Scrangie) to create 3 new amazing colors.

This is what I came home to, and more!

Here are the 3 blogger polishes:

From left to right: Scrangie, Orbis Non Sufficit and Mismas

and the more:

Frugalista and Bruised.

and because it deserves a close up, here's Scrangie!!

Pretty, huh??

Oh yeah this pretty much put me in a good mood, despite the fact that it disgusting outside and I have to do statistics homework. Ew.

I can't promise swatches soon, but I'll definitely be wearing these gorgeous colors the next few days.. or weeks, so I'll try to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment