Monday, September 21, 2009

Gaaaahhhh...

There's so much homework in University! I'm not used to this. In Cegep/college, I could slack off and still have a good grade... now, NOOOOO!!!! Almost everything is in group (I'm in marketing so "team work and communication is key to success...") and I don't want to let my teammates down... I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the assignments, reports and presentations, especially when there's at least 2 due every week.

Also, I do not like nor do I understand accounting.

Anyways. I had China Glaze's Gussied Up Green on my nails today and I did take some pictures, but they did not turn out great. We can really see the color and it's blurry. I guess today wasn't my day...

I've taken it off before looking at the pics... so I guess I'll have to put it back on another day :)

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment