Thursday, September 17, 2009

China Glaze Let's Groove

As promised, here are some pictures of my mani for the KoL concert




Both pictures were taken with flash.

The nail polish is Let's Groove from China Glaze's Retro Diva collection.

For the show, I wanted something sexy but still rockish (like Kings of Leon music) and from my box of untrieds, I picked this one and think it was perfect!
A gorgeous rich and warm dark purple shimmer. There are a few red and blue little glitters that you can see in the pictures.

I have never had a difficulty with China Glaze (knock on wood) so application for this one was perfect: smooth, no pulling, not too thick, not too thin.

I had to take these pictures with flash or else, the colour is just not right. I know purples are supposed to be hard to capture but in natural and sun light, it turned out blue....

Anyways, you can get these from: 8ty8beauty.com; Head2ToeBeauty.com (ships China Glaze to US only though) and from TransDesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment