Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eyeko Polishes

Hello there!

I have been wanting to swatch MAC'S new collection (the 3 that I have) but I didn't have time...yet. BUT!!

Look what came in the mail today!!


Yes, yes, yes! My first and new Eyeko polishes! They are super cute! The bottles are so small and adorable!
I was so excited when I got home to this that I didn't even take the time to peel the plastic thing off!
Anyways, I got: Disco polish (for nightime nails); Vamp polish (for nasty nails) and Saucy Red polish (for naughty nails). I cannot wait to try them on!

Now for the cuteness:


See what I mean?!?!?!

Eyeko has 3 other colors: Pretty Polish (for neat nail); Pastel Polish (for nice nails) and Punk Polish (for neon nails).

These polishes can be bought on Eyeko's website for £3 each or $5.50 US... and FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! They also have other cute makeup products so check it out!

No swatches from me yet, but Scrangie has some here

No comments:

Post a Comment